Thursday, April 23, 2015

Past Eight Weeks...


These past eight weeks have been a whirlwind of knowledge about communication. I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the chance to read and comment on my postings. It has been a great experience. Thank you again for collaborating with and supporting me. I hope I was able to give back as much as I received. I want to wish everyone a great journey and to accomplish all of your future endeavors that might be waiting ahead. The sky is the limit, be who you want to be :)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth,
    Thank you for all your support as well. It is so great to read your blog posts and discussion posts. It helps me to learn more about the topics when I read what other perspectives are gaining. I hope to be in a group with you again in the next course, but if we are in different specializations I wish you luck on your continued journey. -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for contributing your thoughts and views throughout this course. I appreciate all you have had to say. I wish you luck throughout your future courses and good luck to you in your career. Hopefully finishing your Master's degree will help advance you further in your career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your post these last 8 weeks. I also want to thank you for all the support that you have given me. I have truly enjoyed reading your comments. I hope we will see each other in my next course but if you are not going in the same specialization that I am going to good luck in your next three courses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth,
    I have enjoyed reading all your discussions and blogs in this course. I hope to be able to chat with you again in future classes. Thanks for all your support ,ideas and opinions in my assignment for this class. Feedback was well noted and I will strive from it. Continue to be you and I know that success will be knocking at your door. Please continue to keep in touch through my email or this blog.

    ReplyDelete